- Management of Personal Information
- Our Company shall maintain an accurate and the latest personal information of our customers and maintain a strict management of personal information by taking security measure and other necessary measures such as security system maintenance, management system maintenance, and thorough employee training in order to prevent the illegal access, loss, tampering, or leakage of personal information.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- The personal information that we have received from our customers shall be used to send emails and documents for providing business assistance from Our Company or answering questions.
- Prohibition of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Our Company shall manage personal information of our customers in an appropriate manner and shall not disclose personal information except in the case of any of the followings.
– If customers have given their permission
– If Our Company discloses the personal information of customers in order to provide the customers with services that they seek
・- If disclosure is required by law
- Safety Measures for Personal Information
- Our Company takes full-scale security measures for the accuracy and security of personal information.
- Confirmation of Your Own Information
- In the case customers wish to see, correct, or delete their personal information, Our Company shall respond to such requests upon confirming the identity of the customer.
- Compliance and Review of Laws, Regulations, and Standards
- Our Company shall comply with the Japanese laws, regulations, and other standards that apply to personal information withheld by Our Company. We shall also review this policy as necessary and make efforts for its improvement.
- Contact Us
- Please contact below for inquiries regarding our handling of personal information.
1162 Kisai, Kazo-shi, Saitama 347-0105