We offer brewery tours. Located two hours away from Tokyo. Tours on a one-day trip available.
Please feel free to contact us.
*Reservations are required in advance.
Inquiries and tour guide assistance are only available in Japanese.
- Rikishi Daiginjo Shirazu Shirazu
- 2018 Japan Sake Awards Gold Award Winner. The ultimate drink with exquisite flavors.
- Wine Yeast prepared Junmai-shu ARROZ
- Sweet and sour like wine, a new type of junmai-shu.
- Junmai Nigori Genshu Hideo
- We want as many people as possible to try sake.
- Sparkling Junmai-shu Yukiawa
- Sparkling Junmai-shu
Limited Edition Seasonal Sake
- Junmai Ginjo-shu Kamaya Shizuku
- Junmai Ginjo-shu Kamaya Shizuku.
- Junmai Ginjo-shu Kamaya Shizuku Blue
- Junmai ginjo-shu—refreshing even during the hot summer days
- Junmai Ginjo-shu Kamaya Shizuku Hiyaoroshi
- Junmai ginjo-shu—has a rounded taste after maturing for one summer
- Special Honjozo Shinmai Shinshu Freshly Pressed Namazake
- A freshly pressed new sake produced from the new harvest in 2017.